Join us online via Zoom for our annual membership meeting and conference from 12 to 3 pm on Saturday, Nov. 14. There’s no cost to attend, and all are welcome. You do not need to be a NAMI member to sign up.
Our schedule of workshops includes:
- Annual NAMI membership meeting and a public policy update from Chris Bouneff, Executive Director, NAMI Oregon
- A presentation from Steve Allen,
- How to apply for federal disaster relief assistance, even if you sustained uninsured losses
- How to receive your ballot to vote if you have been displaced by wildfires
- If you need to replace prescriptions and medical equipment lost due to fire damage and have the Oregon Health Plan (OHP),
The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) today released the following statement from CEO Daniel H. Gillison, Jr., regarding recent racist incidents across the country and their impact on mental health:
“The effect of racism and racial trauma on mental health is real and cannot be ignored. The disparity in access to mental health care in communities of color cannot be ignored. The inequality and lack of cultural competency in mental health treatment cannot be ignored.more » Read More
Corvallis NAMI Family Support Group Goes Virtual!
We will continue to offer our Family Support Groups using the NAMI Zoom format. We will meet live and online on our regular First and Third Tuesday of the Month schedule, with a shorter meeting time from 7:00-8:30 p.m
Open to adults 18 and older in Linn and Benton Counties who have a family member or loved one who lives with mental illness
Questions?more » Read More
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 Virus crisis NAMI Mid-Valley has canceled our upcoming Family to Family Classes and Connection Peer Support and Recovery meetings until further notice. Please check back for listings when virtual classes and groups will be offered. We want to ensure the health and safety of all our volunteers and the individuals and families that we serve.
However, we are happy to announce that we are now offering online Family Support Groups using the Zoom Platform.more » Read More